Covid negative

 I was feeling a little under the weather last week: slight sniffles, bit of a headache, maybe a little sore throat; but, since I work in healthcare adjacent and at a hospital, I had to call the employee health line. They told me to get my brain reamed. 

 I went in yesterday morning to have  q-tip shoved up my nose and twirled. It actually wasn't bad, though if it had gone on much longer, it might have been. The worst was the nurse saying it could make my brain hurt for maybe an hour! Yay! Within about 15 minutes, any after effects had disappeared.

They just called, I'm clear.

Boss asked if I wanted to work from home the rest of the week anyway. I do still have something, and if someone else caught it, they'd have to go through the same thing, so home it is.

0 comments: